In sailing, there are different types of wind changes; oscillating breezes and persistent shifts. An oscillating breeze is one which moves backwards and forwards, while a persistent shift occurs when the wind moves progressively and constantly towards a new direction.
In order to achieve transformational and sustainable change, we need to move progressively and constantly towards the desired outcome. Persistent Shift offers a professional coaching service designed to help you evaluate your direction from a new perspective, focus effort on actions that will make a difference and celebrate success as you find your true course.
I am an accredited coach specialising in transformational change for individuals and for teams. I am also a successful yachtswoman, having coached my team to successes in the Australian Women’s Keelboat Regatta as well as in club and inter-club racing. I have competed in offshore racing and cruising, completing over 20,000 nautical miles. I bring a unique perspective on resilience, endurance and goal-setting to my coaching relationships.
As a member of the International Coaching Federation, I adhere to strict ethical standards and support the regulation of this emerging profession.
- International Coaching Federation
- Change Management Institute
- Certified Coach
- Organisational Change Management Consultant
- M. Ling
- B. Ed. (Primary & Secondary)
- Cert IV in Coaching
- NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Founder @ Persistent Shift (2015)
- Manager – Enterprise Change Monitoring & Coaching Champion @ National Australia Bank, (2013-2015)
- Change Manager @ various contracts (2011-2013)
- Education Consultant @ Independent Schools Victoria (ISV), (2010-2011)